A. PAYMENT METHODS
1. All undergraduate students except senior medicine students are required to use the following payment process:
a. Payment of Tuition Fees is on a monthly basis and should be made within the first week of every month.
b. Students are required to pay 50% of other charges before the beginning of mid-term examination and the remaining balance of 50% before the beginning of end of semester examination.
c. All payments shall be made at any of the following banks, Salaam Somali Bank, Dahabshiil Bank, Trust African Bank or premier Bank.
2. Payment methods for senior medicine students:
a. Senior medical students are those who have successfully completed basic medical studies and have progressed to the clinical stage (i.e. semester 8 to semester 12).
b. The total semester fee for General Medicine and Surgery Programs is $800.
c. Students in this category are required to make their payments in three installments as follows:
B. PAYMENT PROCEDURES
The following fees payment procedures should be adhered to by all students regardless of their level of study.
1. Money MUST be deposited into the University Somalia Account(s) in any of these banks; Salaam Somali Bank, Dahabshiil Bank, Trust African Bank or Premier Bank. Use only the Account numbers indicated in the table below.
2. Crosscheck your bank deposit slip before leaving the bank counter to ensure that the details on the deposit slip corresponds rightly with the amount of money you have deposited, your name, university account number.
3. When depositing money you MUST use the exact names in the university register and on your identity card (ID).
4. You are required to submit the bank deposit receipt voucher to the University finance office within three working days and make sure you are issued with a receipt.
5. Upon receiving your bank deposit slip, the finance assistant shall issue you with a clearance card fully stamped authorizing your accessibility to lectures and/or examination theatres/rooms.