Our Core Values
- Integrity- Our decisions will be guided by a deep sense of honesty, truth, equity and justice.
- Accountability- To practice good governance, UNISO promotes accountability, transparency and teamwork within its organization where every employee is respected and responsible for his/her actions.
- Open-mindedness- Expression of different viewpoints that contribute to improvement and intellectual quests within the University is encouraged and respected.
- Moral values-The highest standard of ethical and moral values are required.
- Collaboration- Building collaborative learning communities within UNISO is a top priority for the senior management.
- Creativity and innovation- Creativity and innovation are encouraged, welcomed, and highly appreciated.
- Shared responsibility-a culture of shared responsibility for student success is promoted.