Our Core Values
- Innovativeness and creativity.
- Excellence and quality in teaching and learning.
- Social accountability
Objectives of the Faculty of Health Sciences
The programs offered by the Faculty of Health Sciences aim at:
- Promote academic and clinical excellence in the health sciences.
- Foster ethical values and humanistic ideals of service.
- Foster critical thinking and analytical competencies.
- Foster effective communication.
- Foster leadership skills Promote lifelong learning and scholarly contributions through the development of information literacy and research skills.
- Produce graduates who will contribute to the betterment of society through health promotion, disease prevention and the healing arts.